Sokolove Law is an experienced birth injury law firm and cerebral palsy law firm with 30+ years of experience representing families in birth injury cases resulting from medical negligence or improper care. We have worked with many parents to help them find answers to their birth injury legal questions and take the next steps in getting the financial compensation they need to plan for their child’s future. Our legal team is made up of nurse case managers, cerebral palsy attorneys and other birth injury attorneys who are advocates that strive to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Sokolove Law nurse case managers are available to listen to you and focus on understanding what happened to your child during birth. They can discuss with you a variety of issues including signs of birth injuries in infants and as a child grows. Our dedicated birth injury law firm is here to assist you.
When a child’s birth injury is the result of improper care by a health care provider, Sokolove Law is a birth injury law firm committed to helping you obtain the money your family deserves to financially support your child’s medical care including therapies, nursing and special care, medications and assistive equipment.
Recent Settlements From Our Birth Injury Lawyers
- A $9 million birth injury settlement was awarded in the case of a five-year-old girl who has cerebral palsy.
- More than $4 million was awarded in a cerebral palsy case involving a seven-year-old child in New York.
- $5.8 million was awarded to a one-year-old baby girl with cerebral palsy and microcephaly.
- More than $1 million was awarded in an Erb's Palsy lawsuit involving a thirteen-year-old girl in South Carolina.
- $1.2 million was awarded to a ten-year-old girl in South Carolina in an Erb's Palsy case.
Every case is different, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome or any other future results. Recovery amounts, if any, vary per client and are based on the specific facts of the case. Although Sokolove Law maintains joint responsibility, our co-counsel were primarily responsible.