Sokolove Law is an experienced cerebral palsy law firm with 30+ years of experience representing families in birth injury cases resulting from medical negligence or improper care. Our cerebral palsy law firm staff members have worked with many parents to help them find answers and take the next steps in getting the financial compensation they need to plan for their child’s future. Our nurse case managers and legal teams are advocates that strive to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Sokolove Law is a cerebral palsy law firm staffed with nurse case managers who are available to listen to you and focus on understanding what happened to your child during birth. We will talk about how to recognize cerebral palsy in children and go over some common cerebral palsy causes. Even if your child doesn’t have a cerebral palsy diagnosis but you suspect there’s something wrong, call us. Our dedicated cerebral palsy law firm team is here to assist you.
When a child’s birth injury is the result of improper care by a health care provider, an experienced cerebral palsy law firm can help you obtain the money your family deserves to financially support your child’s medical care including therapies, nursing and special care, medications and assistive equipment.
Our Recent Cerebral Palsy and Erb’s Palsy Lawsuit Settlements
- A $9 million birth injury settlement was awarded in the case of a five-year-old girl who has cerebral palsy.
- More than $4 million was awarded in a cerebral palsy case involving a seven-year-old child in New York.
- $5.8 million was awarded to a one-year-old baby girl with cerebral palsy and microcephaly.
- More than $1 million was awarded in an Erb's Palsy lawsuit involving a thirteen-year-old girl in South Carolina.
- $1.2 million was awarded to a ten-year-old girl in South Carolina in an Erb's Palsy case.
Every case is different, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome or any other future results. Recovery amounts, if any, vary per client and are based on the specific facts of the case. Although Sokolove Law maintains joint responsibility, our co-counsel were primarily responsible.
Related Topics: Cerebral Palsy Lawsuit, Birth Injury Law Firm