Sokolove Law operates as a limited liability company in all states except CA, MI, TN and VA, where the firm operates as a limited liability partnership.
Main Office: 1330 Boylston Street, Suite 400, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
While this firm maintains joint responsibility, most cases of this type are referred to other attorneys for principle responsibility.
Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client. The percentage fee will be computed before or after expenses are deducted from the recovery in accordance with state laws.
KY: COURT COSTS AND CASE EXPENSES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT.
NC: The case outcomes contained within this website depend upon a variety of legal, factual, and circumstantial factors unique to each case. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome regardless of any similarities to any other legal matter. The cases mentioned on this website are illustrative only of the types of cases the firm handles and not all cases or outcomes are provided. The firm may associate with counsel external to the firm to assist with some cases.
WI: In Wisconsin, Sokolove Law, LLC operates as a limited liability company. A limited liability company insulates the members from the personal creditor liability, but omissions in professional services is not insulated.
WY: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
FREE BACKGROUND INFORMATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Ricky LeBlanc admitted in MA only.
- LLC and LLP Member Sheri R. Abrams, 10467 White Granite Drive, Suite 306, Oakton, VA, admitted in DC and VA.
- LLC Member Timothy M. Bechtold, 317 East Spruce Street, Missoula, MT, admitted in MT.
- LLC Member Michael D. Breaux, 214 South Burnside Ave, Gonzales, LA, admitted in LA.
- LLC Member John L. Brennan, 218 North Mosley, Wichita KS; admitted in KS and ND.
- LLC Member Kenneth Bulie, 217 South 4th Street, Grand Forks, ND, admitted in ND.
- LLC Member Matthew W. Christian, 1007 East Washington Street, Greenville, SC, admitted in SC.
- LLC Member Martin D. Crump, 2601 14th Street, Gulfport, MS, admitted in MS.
- LLC Member Jeffrey B. Diamond, 323 West Mermod, Carlsbad, NM, admitted in NM and TX.
- LLC Member Ken Dobbs, 47 West Polk Street, Suite 311, Chicago, IL, admitted in IL.
- LLC Member Craig S. Donais, 444 Willow Street, Manchester, NH, admitted in NH and ME.
- LLC Member Paul G. Enterline, 113 South Race Street, Georgetown, DE, admitted in DE.
- LLP Member Fred Fleming, 16255 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 420, Encino, CA, admitted in CA.
- LLC Member Robert A. Friedman, 3410 Broadway, Everett, WA, admitted in WA.
- LLC Member 501 Fairmount Avenue, Suite 100, Towson, MD, admitted in MD and WV.
- LLC Member Arthur Gage, 2573 North 1st Avenue, Tucson, AZ, admitted in AZ.
- LLC Member Michael J. Gannon, 15 Brickyard Road., Suite Two, Essex Junction, VT, admitted in VT.
- LLC Member Richard Grabow, 10 Grand Street, Hartford, CT, admitted in CT.
- LLC Member Charles W. Gray, 225 South Meramec Avenue, Suite 411, Clayton, MO, admitted in MO.
- LLC Member James Greeman, 250 Marquette Avenue, Suite 1380, Minneapolis, MN, admitted in MN.
- LLC Of Counsel Rubin Guttman, 55 Public Square, #1860, Cleveland, OH 44113, admitted in OH.
- LLC Member Kathryn Hall, 8910 Ralston Road, Suite 203, Arvada, CO 80002, admitted in CO.
- LLC Member Ramona S. Hanson, 423 North Bryant, Edmond, OK, admitted in OK.
- LLC Member Bruce Haught, 35008 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite 301, Destin, FL, admitted in FL and AR.
- LLC Member Gregg Hobbie, 12 Christopher Way, Suite 200, Eatontown, NJ, admitted in NJ and PA.
- LLC Member Deborah Hrbek, 295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York, NY, admitted in NY.
- LLC Member Brant A. Jackson, 10 Glenlake Parkway, Suite 130, Atlanta, GA, admitted in GA.
- LLC Member Steven R. Jacobs, 151 North Delaware Street, Suite 1620, Indianapolis, IN, admitted in IN.
- LLC Member Gregory K. Kornegay, 321 North Front Street, Suite 4, Wilmington, NC, admitted in NC.
- LLC and LLP Member Ricky A. LeBlanc, P.C., 51 Walnut Hill Road, Newton, MA, admitted in MA
- LLC Member Conrad Miller, Jr., 9270 Glenwood Street, Suite C, Overland Park, KS, admitted in KS.
- LLC Member Paul J. Morgan, 1099 West Morse Boulevard, Winter Park, FL, admitted in OH, TX, FL
- LLC Member Thad Murphy, 1635 Associates Drive, Suite 102, Dubuque, IA, admitted in IA.
- LLC Member Nick Nighswander, 7289 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY, admitted in KY and OH.
- LLC Member Bradley D. Parkinson, 1908 N 2190 E, Sugar City, ID, admitted in ID.
- LLC Member Harris L. Pogust, 8 Tower Bridge, Suite 940, 161 Washington Street, Conshohocken, PA, admitted in PA.
- LLC and LLP Member SHC Law Group, LLC, One Court Street, Alton, IL, admitted in IL
- LLC Member Eric Slepian, 3737 North 7th Street, Suite #106, Phoenix, AZ, admitted in AZ.
- LLC Member Marc Whitehead, 5300 Memorial Drive, Suite 725, Houston, TX, admitted in TX.